Training Manager, Bioderma Russia M/F
Back to search results
More details about the offer
Type of contract : CDI
Job Location : Europe, , ,
City : Moscow
Category : FORMATION CORPORATE - COORDINATION
Experience : 3 ans ou plus
Working time : Temps complet
Desired hiring date : 02/12/2019
Reference : 2019-833
Main responsabilitiesAs a Training Manager, you will:
- Adapt Bioderma global training strategy considering local markets demands and features
- Develop training schedule due to the brand strategy and the market needs
- Conduct in store trainings to our clients (pharmacies) across Russia
- Organize training sessions/Events with key accounts, managers, consultants
- Ensure client’s training visits to review their knowledge and motivate them to increase the sell-out.
- Be proactive and give support to our Sales & Marketing department by collecting, analyzing and transmitting requests and information from the field
- Develop new training tools
- Develop communication material.
- Deal with budgets, KPIs and deadlines.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and deep understanding of the brands.
- Experience in Dermo-cosmetics / Luxury Cosmetics for pharmacy channel or selective market will be highly appreciated.
- Proven work experience in product management
- Ability to develop, lead and motivate teams by being confident, patient, reliable, autonomous, organized
- Public speaking skills, excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurship spirit, strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation, persistency and proactivity
- Strong pedagogue, communication skills and enjoy networking
- Available for intensive travelling in the country and abroad
- MSc/BSc degree in Medicine or Pharmacy preferred.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Full proficiency in Russian and English, French would be a plus
Experience required Level of education : Bac + 3
Specialization : FORMATION CLIENTS
Level of experience : 3 ans ou plus
Languages : Russe (Courant)